Welcome to the Office of Student Support Services
This office provides the supports necessary so that all children can flourish academically, socially, and emotionally. We are tasked with creating and maintaining programs and services for all students, no matter where they fall on the learning continuum. You will find information about our programs for students with disabilities, Section 504 accommodations as well as academic intervention services, and the Response to Intervention (RTI) Process or Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS). Students Support Services also encompasses nursing services, school registration, the guidance department as well as the office of the school psychologist.
We hope this information helps to facilitate your understanding of the services available to your child at our school.
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- New York State Department of Education - Department of Student Services
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act 2004
- U.S. Department of Education, Office of Special Education Programs’ (OSEP’s) IDEA website
- The Dignity for All Students Act